Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Snakes of India  

     I Love snakes because earlier I was not knowing, that Snakes are Eco friendly and non poisonous but now, I would like to work to save the snakes offspring. This was my first learning and experience that I coat snake without any fear. Few years back I use to hate snake's and kill them wherever  I see, because lack of knowledge about snake how use full they are and most friendly. More than  25 friends were aware of this knowledge and they coat without fear in there hand including my female classmates. 

Its gives me immense pleasure to work for there cause and  spread  awareness workshops etc.

Specially women's and children should know about this because they are the most scared people about snake. 
 "Love Snake, Let live Snake and Save Snakes"
Vasanthkumar with Snake in DFP
























Vasanthkumar Have  Snake Friend & loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment